Here you’ll find an overview of the wide range of strategies and techniques that suppress and negate truth-telling and truth-seeking. Select links to go deeper.
Why It Matters
On most pages of this site, you’ll find a section entitled “Why It Matters.” If you’re a truth-teller, this section is primarily to remind you to be very clear with your audience about why this subject matters to you, and why it might matter to them. It may seem obvious to you, but consider making the case succinctly and clearly since some people may be so distracted or indoctrinated as to be unable to see what you see. If you’re a truth-seeker doing research, we offer information for your consideration.
As for the Enemies of Truth… why does it matter that we identify these techniques and defend ourselves from them? While most people can answer that for themselves, here’s a particularly powerful consideration in this 6-minute video by Graham Hancock. Although he is highlighting the criminalization of consciousness-enhancing plants, he explains the vital importance of personal sovereignty (that does no harm to others) and why human consciousness and human potential are being so violently suppressed.
Why should it be the case that a society is afraid of realizing human potential? It comes down to special interests. There are those who run things in society and there are those who are there to serve them and to serve their ends… Once we realize our potential, we don’t need elites anymore. Who needs elites? Who needs to be led?… We do not need leaders… over us telling us what to do… They have no right to do that. The moment we begin to wake up and start asking really profound questions about the nature of reality and about the society we live in, their power is instantly diminished.– Graham Hancock
Obstructing Access to Truth
- Non-Disclosure Agreements (NDAs)
- Compartmentalization and Hierarchy
- Shadow Government / National Security Secrecy
Manipulation & Power Abuse
- Disinformation and Contrived Controversy
- Infiltration (Operation Mockingbird)
- Psychological Warfare
- Social Engineering
- False Flags (see also Operation Northwoods)
- Amoral; Non-Human Values
- Profit Above All
- Defamation (Cointelpro)
- False Accusations
- Victim-Shaming, Victim-Blaming
- Instigating Family and Social Discord (Cointelpro )
Personal Threats & Attacks
- Electronic Surveillance
- Verbal Threats
- Physical Violence and Threats
- Targeted Individuals
- The Art of War and the War on Truth — The Art of War is a popular modern-day guide.
- For Truth-Tellers: Obstacles + Strategies — While the Enemy Arsenal summarizes general enemies of truth, in Obstacles+Strategies, you’ll find issues that an individual listener may be experiencing (such as information overload or confusion due to the complexity of the subject).
In addition to online content, Bird’s Eye View provides free downloads. Get clear and organized information in a professionally designed format — totally free. You are welcome to incorporate the content in your own work and customize as desired.
Simply select the download icon. If you don’t immediately see your item appear, then go to the downloads folder on your device.Enemies of Truth: Overview (png) v1