- DEA’s Efforts to Stop Corrupt Pharma Blocked by Corrupt Congress — “With the help of members of Congress, the drug industry began to quietly pave the way for legislation that essentially would strip the DEA of its … ability to immediately freeze suspicious shipments of prescription narcotics to keep drugs off U.S. streets.”
- Taxpayers Pay for Gov’t Research That is Then Sold to Pharma; The Profits Go to the Individual Researchers, Not the Public Who Funded the Research — The 1984 Bayh-Dole Act enables scientists to profit from the research taxpayers fund. “Taxpayers fund government research, while Big Pharma, the National Institutes of Health and NIH scientists keep all the profits As a patent holder who profits from royalties, the NIH has a significant stake in regulations that impact patents and vaccine mandates, and may use its influence to benefit itself rather than the public.” This 20-min interview is with Open The Books founder and CEO Adam Andrzejewski, who reports that “special rules allow government scientists to profit from inventions and discoveries they make while on the taxpayer dime.”
- “The Pharmaceutical Lobbyists Wrote the Bill” Says Congressman Whistleblower to CBS — “If you have ever wondered why the cost of prescription drugs in the United States are the highest in the world or why it’s illegal to import cheaper drugs from Canada or Mexico, you need look no further than the pharmaceutical lobby and its influence in Washington, D.C. Congressmen are outnumbered two to one by lobbyists for an industry that spends roughly a $100 million a year in campaign contributions and lobbying expenses to protect its profits. One reason [drug company] profits have exceeded Wall Street expectations is the Medicare prescription drug bill … The unorthodox roll call on one of the most expensive bills ever placed before the House of Representatives began in the middle of the night. The only witnesses were congressional staffers, hundreds of lobbyists, and U.S. Representatives like Dan Burton, R-Ind., and Walter Jones, R-N.C. “The pharmaceutical lobbyists wrote the bill,” says Jones.”
- Whistleblower Punished — Whistleblower jailed for showing that 90% of people killed by U.S. drones are bystanders.
- U.S. Tap Water is Severely Contaminated & Unsafe — “Chemical contaminants in tap water could be the cause of 100,000 cancer cases in the United States… Studies show even low-dose lead exposure can cause brain damage and developmental problems in young people.”
- U.S. Gov’t Criminal & Unethical Acts Against Humanity — Proof, documentation and significance of programs and projects that have included criminal and unethical acts against humanity, including projects Artichoke, Bluebird, Cointelpro, Hades, MK Ultra/Monarch, Northwoods, Paperclip, Tuskegee and more.
- Secret Government Whistleblower Summary — Former Presidents and agents of CIA, FBI and NSA blow the whistle on secret government.
- Information Suppression & Censorship — Examples of censorship by tech and social media corporations, media and government.
- Government Responses to COVID-19 — Independent reports on the effects of mandates, politicization and other government responses to COVID-19.
- Manipulation, Suppression & Censorship of COVID-19 Testing & Measurement Data — Independent reports on data integrity, manipulation and censorship of testing and measurement data related to the virus.
Readings & Resources
No Matter How High-Level the Whistleblower, Corruption Testimony is Secreted Away
One of the most highly decorated U.S. generals exposed major war corruption after retiring from the military. Recipient of two esteemed Medals of Honor (the highest military honor in the U.S.), General Smedley Butler was invited into a conspiracy to overthrow U.S. President Franklin Roosevelt and install a fascist dictatorship. He played along only to find out that some two dozen senior businessmen, many of them top Wall Street financiers, were behind it all. Yet his 1934 testimony to Congress on this was squelched… Gen. Butler, once an ardent supporter of war, eventually exposed major war corruption he personally experienced in his highly esteemed, yet little-known book War is a Racket. Read a two-page summary of this most excellent book here, or go to a 10-page summary at this link.– WantToKnow.info
“It’s Always a Simple Matter to Drag People into War”
Hermann Goering, Nazi leader, at the Nuremberg Trials after World War II:
‘Of course the people don’t want war … But after all, it is the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship … Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is to tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger.’
So we can find $ 1 trillion to kill and wound each other, make people homeless, and generally make life unbearable for millions of innocent people. But we can only find 10% of that to assist sustainable development so that every person on this planet receives basic food, housing and education? What would the world look like if those figures were reversed, if we spent $ 1 trillion per year on humanitarian and environmental issues?”– A New Chapter by Dana Mrkich
Five Former CIA Agents Out the Agency
Secrets of the CIA is a revealing 45-minute Turner Home Entertainment documentary available for free viewing. In this riveting exposé, five former CIA agents describe how their initial pride and enthusiasm at serving their nation turned to anguish and remorse, as they realized that they were actually subverting democracy and killing innocent civilians all in the name “national security” and promoting foreign policy agendas…. See also: History Channel – Mind Control: America’s Secret War (45 minutes) and National Geographic – CIA Secret Experiments (45 minutes).– WantToKnow.info
CIA Focused on Controlling Human Behavior with Chemical & Biological Means
The Central Intelligence Agency conducted a 14‐year program to find ways to “control human behavior” through the use of chemical, biological and radiological material, according to agency documents made public today by John Marks, a freelance journalist. Mr. Marks, an associate of the Center for National Security Studies, asserted at a news conference that Adm. Stansfield Turner, Director of Central Intelligence, in a letter to the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence last week, “seriously distorted” what the C.I.A. research programs involved.– The New York Times
DEA’s Efforts to Stop Corrupt Pharma Blocked by Corrupt Congress
With the help of members of Congress, the drug industry began to quietly pave the way for legislation that essentially would strip the DEA of its … ability to immediately freeze suspicious shipments of prescription narcotics to keep drugs off U.S. streets… Rannazzisi ran the DEA’s Office of Diversion Control, the division that regulates and investigates the pharmaceutical industry. He says the opioid crisis was allowed to spread – aided by Congress, lobbyists, and a drug distribution industry that shipped, almost unchecked, hundreds of millions of pills to rogue pharmacies and pain clinics providing the rocket fuel for a crisis that, over the last two decades, has claimed 200,000 lives.– CBS News
“The Pharmaceutical Lobbyists Wrote the Bill” Says Congressman Whistleblower to CBS
If you have ever wondered why the cost of prescription drugs in the United States are the highest in the world or why it’s illegal to import cheaper drugs from Canada or Mexico, you need look no further than the pharmaceutical lobby and its influence in Washington, D.C. Congressmen are outnumbered two to one by lobbyists for an industry that spends roughly a $100 million a year in campaign contributions and lobbying expenses to protect its profits. One reason [drug company] profits have exceeded Wall Street expectations is the Medicare prescription drug bill … passed three-and-a-half years ago. The unorthodox roll call on one of the most expensive bills ever placed before the House of Representatives began in the middle of the night. The only witnesses were congressional staffers, hundreds of lobbyists, and U.S. Representatives like Dan Burton, R-Ind., and Walter Jones, R-N.C. “The pharmaceutical lobbyists wrote the bill,” says Jones. Why did the vote finally take place at 3 a.m.? “They didn’t want on national television in primetime,” according to Burton. “I’ve been in politics for 22 years,” says Jones, “and it was the ugliest night I have ever seen.” Jones says the arm-twisting was horrible. It certainly wasn’t ugly for the drug lobby which … has been a source of lucrative employment opportunities for congressmen when they leave office. In all, at least 15 congressional staffers, congressmen and federal officials left to go to work for the pharmaceutical industry, whose profits were increased by several billion dollars. “They have unlimited resources,” Burton says. “And when they push real hard to get something accomplished in the Congress of the United States, they can get it done.”– CBS News, March 29, 2007
Government Secrecy Rather than Transparency
Up until February 25, 2022, the existence and details of these bioweapons labs were public knowledge. The US embassy had previously disclosed the locations and details of these laboratories in a series of PDF files online. On February 26, 2022, the official embassy website shut down the links to all 15 bioweapon laboratories. All the documents associated with these labs have been removed from the internet. If you click on any of the links, the PDF files are no longer available. Thankfully, these files have been archived and can still be accessed. What is the US embassy trying to hide?– March 2, 2022
Politics Has Become Corrupted & Governments Act in Secret
The point is, governments lie. Politics has become, and has been for quite some time, a cesspool of corruption… Secrecy has been a staple of these organizations for decades. The United States, for example, has a history of government agencies existing in secret for years. The National Security Agency (NSA) was founded in 1952, its existence was hidden until the mid 1960’s. Even more secretive was the National Reconnaissance Office, which was founded in 1960 but remained completely secret for 30 years.– Documents Suggest We’ve Been Lied To
U.S. Tap Water is Severely Contaminated & Unsafe
Recent reports have found that 62 million Americans are exposed to unsafe drinking water, and that chemical contaminants in tap water could be the cause of 100,000 cancer cases in the United States… Among the most common water contaminants, none are as dangerous to our health as lead and fluoride. Studies show even low-dose lead exposure can cause brain damage and developmental problems in young people. Lead leaches into water systems through old, corroded pipes like the ones found in many turn-of-the-century cities and towns… Fluoride is one of the greatest cons ever perpetrated on the American public. While some areas of the country can have high-levels of naturally occurring fluoride, the type that is added to about 90% of municipal water supplies are the silicofluorides, fluorosilicic acid (FSA) and sodium fluosilicate (NaFSA), by-products of the aluminum industry. Done under the assertion that it helps prevent dental caries in underserved populations, this claim has been widely debunked in recent years. Authors of A Critical Review of the Physiological Effects of Ingested Fluoride, concluded that “Available evidence suggests that fluoride has a potential to cause major adverse human health problems, while having only a modest dental caries prevention effect.” These studies show that dental remineralization occurs when small amounts of fluoride are topically applied to teeth, not when ingested.– September 20, 2019
What You Can Do
The only time you have control over is Now. A person can only feel or act or pay attention in the Now.
And with each Now moment, it’s possible to pause and take a conscious breath, observing what’s happening with a sense of curiosity. One moment at a time, you can peacefully choose to be in the power of you heart, to be free of subconscious programming, and to make your own choices.
- Begin quietly, with an inner focus. — What You Can Do and Where to Start: Proactive Empowerment & Human Resilience
- Get perspective. — The World as it Really Is. Making Sense of What Doesn’t Make Sense. The Great Awakening.
- Realize your power and take it back, step-by-step. — Become Aware of Where You’ve Given Your Power Away to Authorities & Systems That Shouldn’t Have It. Decide to Reclaim It.
- Go local. — The Failure of Systems. The Power of People. The Case for Going Local.
The End of a Cycle, and the Beginning of a New One — The One We Choose to Create
Prophecies from the Mayan Calendar, Nostradamus and the Bible indicate that we are now living in ‘the end times’. Not necessarily the end of time, but certainly the end of time as we know it, the end of a cycle. Many of the ancient seers were able to see so far into the future and then no more. We are coming to a blank page, the beginning of a new chapter which we are yet to write. What this new chapter looks like is up to us.”– A New Chapter by Dana Mrkich