The Research & Testimony Library is focused on non-mainstream subjects, ones that have historically been shrouded in misinformation and secrecy, and are thus in need of more consistent awareness and clarity.
In addition, these are topics which may be particularly helpful to whistleblowers and other truth-tellers — providing quick access to organized information to support their own research and communications.
To see a list of the primary subjects, hover over Research & Testimony in the main menu above.
Until they become conscious they will never rebel and until after they have rebelled they cannot become conscious.– George Orwell, 1984
- The vast majority of information found here is clearly referenced and linked so that you can verify sources for yourself, and go deeper as you wish.
- When information is not verifiable but instead is inferred, the sources and/or associated logic are shown for your consideration.
- Sources are chosen based on perceived credibility but, again, you can always choose to click the links and watch the whistleblowers for yourself and make your own determination.
- First-hand accounts are featured, along with historical evidence.
- Due to the nature of theses topics, many whistleblowers and witnesses will be hindered by NDAs, compartmentalization, personal attacks and threats. Thus, it’s critical for the informed reader to become familiar with those tools of secrecy and deception, and be prepared to discern truth based on the many types of evidence beyond pieces of paper with signatures of the perpetrators admitting their wrongdoing.
Organization & Navigation
To get a quick sense for the structure, format and general approach used on this site (and how the structure differs from typical “journalistic articles”), see Site Structure & Format.
Even though the subjects covered here are complex and sometimes just plain messy, you’ll find organization and neutrality, without politics or added opinions or exaggeration.
The topics are structured in a way that you can get a quick sense for the scope of the topic. With the nav tools, you can select the material most important to you in the moment.
In addition to online content, Bird’s Eye View provides free downloads. Get clear and organized information in a professionally designed format — totally free. You are welcome to incorporate the content in your own work and customize as desired.
Simply select the download icon. If you don’t immediately see your item appear, then go to the downloads folder on your device.