The Research & Testimony Library is focused on non-mainstream subjects, ones that have historically been shrouded in misinformation and secrecy, and are thus in need of more consistent awareness and clarity.
In addition, these are topics which may be particularly helpful to whistleblowers and other truth-tellers — providing quick access to organized information to support their own research and communications.
To see a list of the primary subjects, hover over Research & Testimony in the main menu above.
Until they become conscious they will never rebel and until after they have rebelled they cannot become conscious.– George Orwell, 1984
- The vast majority of information found here is clearly referenced and linked so that you can verify sources for yourself, and go deeper as you wish.
- When information is not verifiable but instead is inferred, the sources and/or associated logic are shown for your consideration.
- Sources are chosen based on perceived credibility but, again, you can always choose to click the links and watch the whistleblowers for yourself and make your own determination.
- First-hand accounts are featured, along with historical evidence.
- Due to the nature of theses topics, many whistleblowers and witnesses will be hindered by NDAs, compartmentalization, personal attacks and threats. Thus, it’s critical for the informed reader to become familiar with those tools of secrecy and deception, and be prepared to discern truth based on the many types of evidence beyond pieces of paper with signatures of the perpetrators admitting their wrongdoing.
Organization & Navigation
To get a quick sense for the structure, format and general approach used on this site (and how the structure differs from typical “journalistic articles”), see Site Structure & Format.
Even though the subjects covered here are complex and sometimes just plain messy, you’ll find organization and neutrality, without politics or added opinions or exaggeration.
The topics are structured in a way that you can get a quick sense for the scope of the topic. With the nav tools, you can select the material most important to you in the moment.
Free Handout of this Material
We are happy to email you a free downloadable version of this content.
Often it will be in a PDF. Sometimes you’ll receive image JPGs. In some cases, we also have PowerPoint files that you are welcome to have if you’d like to edit the file for your own use.
To receive, please email us and specify the title of this page so we know which piece to send you.
No purchase or credit card required.
And we won’t be trying to get you to buy something because we don’t sell anything.
We will add your email address to our newsletter list unless you don’t want that. (Newsletters have no ads or solicitations… just content.)
Previously, we offered the downloads directly from the web site, but the downloads repeatedly became corrupted. As a result, we were spending an excessive amount of time re-doing them… so it seems to be a more sustainable solution is to send them via email.
For a complete list of available downloads, see here.