- You are within a multi-part section. We make it easier to find what you need by showing you how the content is structured.
- To go “up” or “back” one level, see Testimony & Evidence – Intro & Overview.
- To view an outline of this section as a whole, see Extraterrestrial / Alien Beings & Breakaway Civilizations: Intro & Overview. Use the links to navigate quickly and efficiently.
- To see more within Testimony & Evidence, see Related Content at the bottom of the page.
Due to the official suppression of evidence , most evidence is found from credible witnesses about their direct experience and their knowledge of the existence of physical evidence. In addition, the following documentation is available for public review.
George Adamski’s Case File
- George Adamski is an extraterrestrial contactee from the United States whose documented, witnessed encounters in the 1950s brought him worldwide recognition.
- On November 20, 1952, in the Californian desert, Adamski had face-to-face contact with a humanoid extraterrestrial, an encounter that was witnessed by six others who later signed affidavits testifying to what they had observed.
- Adamski and others in his group took pictures of the flying saucers. The photos were analyzed and found to be genuine by such experts as an Eastman Kodak optical physicist and a NASA mission specialist, among others. (To see the official photo authentications, see here.)
- Adamski reported having additional interactions with extraterrestrial visitors and relayed scientific information from these visits, including some that was unknown at the time and later verified. Most famously, he described the firefly-effect on the dark side of the moon, a fact confirmed by astronaut John Glenn eight years after Adamski reported it.
- Learn more: Key Cases – George Adamski
ECETI Ranch: UFO / ET Craft Photos & Videos
- For over three decades, ECETI (Enlightened Contact with Extraterrestrial Visitors) has been the site of regular extraterrestrial visitations, verified by thousands of visitors as well as video and photographic evidence.
- ECETI uses professional camera and night vision equipment and has obtained expert verification of evidence.
- View here: UFO / ET Craft Photos and Videos.
DIA 2019 FOIA Release
The Defense Intelligence Agency released 38 documents on extremely advanced technology and research including traversable wormholes, stargates, and negative energy.
- The information was publicly released on January 16, 2019 in response to a 2018 Freedom of Information Act request by the Federation of American Scientists.
- As Dr. Michael Salla explains here, two of the 38 papers had been previously leaked by whistleblower Corey Goode. (See more detail here.)
- The release is a significant event in the process of disclosing the existence of advanced technologies.
- Another significant aspect of the existence of secrets around extremely advanced technology is that it provides further evidence of the covert government programs being funded by the “black budget.” (See also: Black Budget Programs and U.S. Government Crimes)
- DIA Confirms List of Exotic Propulsion Papers Corroborating Insider Testimony on Warp Drive & Wormhole Travel (Michael Salla, Ph.D.)
- More Light on Black Program to Track UFOs (Federation of American Scientists)
- Major Admission by the DIA (The Cosmic Embassy)
- Corey Goode’s DIA Documents: The Unreported AATIP Revealing (Mike Waskosky)
With all of this evidence considered, it would seem that Corey Goode has at least one authentic inside source in the DIA, or is in some way closely connected to such a source, a fact that many AATIP [Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program] researchers have had apparent difficulty in mentioning and honestly reporting on, no doubt due to the controversial nature of some of Corey’s other claims and what this evidence might mean… At this point it seems that the proper question to be asking is not how Corey Goode received these documents so much as why he was trusted or selected as a source to be delivering these documents… Could it be that there are multiple factions within the intelligence agencies working towards their own version of “disclosure” with different belief systems and/or agendas? Let’s keep pushing for a full disclosure, and stay grateful for all those on the front lines assisting in the unveiling of the greatest suppressed truths of human history.– Mike Waskosky
Travis Walton’s Case File
- See the following excellent documentary for a clear summary of the extensive evidence related to Travis Walton’s experience: Travis: The True Story of Travis Walton.
- Witnesses underwent repeated polygraph tests verifying their consistent reports.
- Includes documented evidence of methodical changes in tree growth around the landing site, consistent with other scientific results of radiation effects from Chernobyl.
FBI Declassified Files
Here you’ll find the Black Vault library of files obtained from the FBI related to paranormal topics. Documentation includes famous extraterrestrial contactees, The National Investigations Committee on Aerial Phenomena founded in the 1950s to research reports of UFO phenomenon, Project Blue Book, Roswell and other topics.