You are within a multi-part section. To view the overall structure, see Extraterrestrial/ Alien Beings & Breakaway Civilizations: Intro & Overview. (Go to “Outline of Contents” and select where you want to go.)
Introduction to William Tompkins
William Tompkins claims to have participated in the development of antigravity spacecraft in the early American secret space program, among other revelations. Tompkins is one of several such individuals who have come forward, acknowledging the existence of highly classified secret technology projects that have quietly shaped human history for decades.– Justin Deschamps
- William (Bill) Tompkins worked for more than 50 years in naval intelligence, aerospace engineering, research for above-top-secret space programs and special Navy projects on “extraterrestrial life and technology.”
- His powerful life story began to reach the public in 2015 with the release of his autobiography and interviews he held with The Jeff Rense Program, Search4TruthReality, Cosmic Disclosure and Project Camelot among others.
- Professor Robert M. Wood, Ph.D. first met Tompkins in 2009, learning that they had both worked for Douglas Aircraft Company in the 1950s and 60s. The pair discovered that although they hadn’t met back then, they had worked for many of the same executives. Wood was familiar with many of the people and events that Tompkins spoke of. As such, Dr. Wood was able to verify aspects of Tompkin’s history and Tompkins continued to share more of his experiences with Wood, who eventually agreed to edit Tompkins’ autobiography and accompany the nonagenarian on interviews.
- Tompkins reports that he was given approval by the Navy to share his extraordinary experiences, which included working with secret UFO designs that U.S. spies obtained in Germany, and study and reverse engineering of Nazi-designed antigravity spacecraft. In addition, he reports working on advanced spacecraft designs based on information that was developed with the assistance of extraterrestrials.
- Tompkins’ autobiography, Selected by Extraterrestrials, published in 2015, was planned to be the first of four volumes. However, he passed away in 2017 at the age of 94. Before his death, the exceptionally lucid Tompkins gave a number of video and radio interviews. (See excerpts and links below.)
- Tompkins exhibited photographic memory by the age of nine when he built models of navy ships from memory. His models were so detailed and precise that when they were later on public display, Navy personnel noticed and suspected foul play. They investigated and as a result of their findings, later recruited Tompkins into navy intelligence.
Groundbreaking Revelations from a Lengthy Career in the Navy & Aerospace
William Tompkins worked for the U.S. Navy and leading aerospace contractors from 1942 to 1984 [and from 1984 to 1999 on Navy special projects]… During this period of over 40 years, he has stated that he worked on a number of advanced spacecraft designs based on information that was developed with the assistance of extraterrestrials… Tompkins’ revelations about his knowledge of extraterrestrial technologies acquired during the Second World War, and secretly developed by select U.S. aerospace corporations are groundbreaking… He has supplied documents that corroborate his claims.– Michael Salla Ph.D.
Validates Other SSP Testimony
This is David Wilcock, and you are watching Cosmic Disclosure. I’m here with Corey Goode, and in today’s presentation, we have a bombshell for you. We’re going to be interviewing the veteran insider of the Secret Space Program, William Tompkins. I’ve had numerous conversations with him. He’s 94 years old… and his testimony is unbelievable. It validates so many aspects of what Corey and other insiders I’ve spoken to have been saying… Here’s a guy who comes out of the World War II era, and his testimony is just going to rock your world.– SSP Testimonials with William Tompkins
Tompkins Received Navy Approval to Share His Experiences
Early in 2001, I called on Admiral Hugh Webster, Navy League Corporate Director… We had a five hour meeting on my ongoing book–writing concerning the extraterrestrial threats to our planet. After Admiral Webster read portions of my document and backup technical documentation, I asked him, “How much of this can I include in a published book?” He said. “Bill, tell it all. This is most important to our country. Don’t leave anything out.”– William Tompkins
A Man of Integrity and Sincerity
Bill was selfless in his sharing of the extraordinary events in his life and how astounded he, himself, found it all to be… He shared many hours on Jeff Rense’s Program as well as others once he was given [approval] by his US Navy contacts to come forward… A great man of integrity with a genuineness and rare sincerity has left an indelible imprint on what will be discussed and studied for many years to come. Bill has given us a treasure trove of knowledge and documents as well as hours of broadcast time to review and mine for the gems he has presented to us.– Frank Chille Jr., Rense News
Credentialed and Loyal Public Servant from an Earlier Generation
You are about to meet a man who was prepared to take all of the information he knew and lived… to the grave with him. His generation took the words, “loyalty, patriotism and above top secret” very seriously… Adding immense credit to the ET disclosure movement and dissemination of forbidden technologies, William Tompkins is a credentialed aerospace engineer for… one of the top black-project contractors for the U.S. government. If you are a Star Gate SG1 (series) fan, and you remember the ships they had in “their” secret space program, they looked like battleships and aircraft carriers outfitted for space. Well, William Tompkins built them — for real, my friends.– Osto.Space
Testimony Supported by Additional Evidence
Tompkins’ claims that he performed a covert mission of disseminating briefing packets distilled from debriefings of 29 Navy spies in a program run by Admiral Rico Botta is supported by a number of FOIA documents. Tompkins’ assertion that Nazi antigravity research was actively being studied by the U.S. Navy, and subsequently led to the Navy cooperating with the Douglas Aircraft Company in designing secret navy space battle groups, is likewise bolstered by the released FOIA documents.– Documents Support Claims of Covert Navy Operation
Chronology at a Glance
- 1923 — William Mills Tompkins was born May 29th in San Diego, California.
- 1939 to 1945 — World War II lasted from September 1st, 1939 to September 2nd, 1945.
- 1942 — In the early morning hours of February 25th, 1942, UFOs flew over the southern California sky in what later became known as the infamous Battle of Los Angeles. Tompkins, not yet 20 years old, watched the UFOs for hours with his father and brother from their deck in Long Beach. Several weeks later he was pulled out of school to work in the military.
- 1942 to 1947— In 1942, Tompkins was sworn into the Navy as a third class seaman and was soon assigned to naval intelligence, gaining top secret “Q” clearance
- 1945 — While Tompkins was in the Navy, the Project RAND think tank was created at Douglas Aircraft, eventually splitting into two, with one tank continuing to be housed at the aircraft company.
- 1947 to 1949 — “My dad had insisted I resign so that I could go to work for him, selling real silk hosiery door-to-door. I hated it… Ultimately, I went to work at Northop… In 1949, I got a job at Lockheed Aircraft Company in Burbank.”
- 1950 to 1963 — In 1950, Tompkins was hired by Douglas Aircraft Company in Santa Monica and by 1951, he was assigned to the engineering department as a draftsman. “Because of my former security clearance with the Navy, my boss transferred me into the highly classified Advanced Design Section, a move that changed my life.”
- 1985 to 1999 — Tompkins led “Special Projects involving extraterrestrial life and technology” for the U.S. Navy League.
- 2017 — Passed away on August 21st, at age 94. He was survived by his wife of 66 years, Mary, his children and their families, and his brother Thomas.
While Still Only a Child, Tompkins was Identified by the Navy as Having Exceptional Skills
Tompkins story begins in 1932, when he was only nine. He says he was taken by his father on many public tours of Navy aircraft carriers, battleships, cruisers and destroyers, which were anchored. The public was not allowed to take photos of the ships whose gun placements and radar designs were still classified. Possessing a photographic memory, Tompkins says that he walked all around the ships and took notes of what he observed, and soon after began reproducing scaled models. Eight years later, Tompkins had built many flawlessly accurate detailed models of the navy ships he had seen, and his father was displaying them in a Hollywood Department store.– Michael Salla, Ph.D.
Tompkins Used Photographic Memory & Exceptional Attention to Detail to Model Classified Details
An article in the Evening Outlook newspaper of Santa Monica, California from March 26, 1941 shows a young 17-year old William Tompkins showing a navy captain the 50-plus model ships he had built starting at age nine… Rear Admiral C.A. Blakeley was quoted in the article as saying, “It is with considerable interest and pleasure that I, together with officers of my staff, examined several of the ship models.”… Keep in mind, this attention was taking place only a few months before the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor, when naval forces would take the lead in the war in the Pacific… A short time before, his collection of models was first displayed in the window of the Broadway department store in Hollywood, CA. When representatives of the navy saw the ships, and particularly the accurate representation of details like radar antennas, armament and other things considered classified at the time, a panic ensued. Bill’s father was detained and questioned about how the data was obtained, as worry about spies was in a heightened state at that time. Finally convinced the young boy’s accuracy was the result of weekend tours of ships that were open to the public, they took another tack. Bill was eventually inducted into the pre-wartime navy in San Diego.– The Miniature Engineering Craftsmanship Museum
Not yet 20 Years Old, Tompkins Watches UFOs Overhead for Hours with Hundreds Watching
Just after midnight, the air-raid sirens and anti-aircraft guns of the coastal artillery woke everyone up. We ran out onto the street and saw a large round craft, about seven thousand feet up, floating in the air above us. It slowed to a stop right overhead and remained stationary. It was lit up by eight searchlights, while anti-aircraft shells burst all around and against it. Most of the shells exploded on the bottom of the craft… Three, then five other ships appeared near it… Eventually they departed. Later on, about twelve other craft passed by at higher altitudes and were, in turn fired upon… It was like a spell: why weren’t the hundreds of us watching this event concerned or frightened? … Other vehicles continued to pass over us for nearly five hours… The next morning the newspapers reported that foreign aircraft had been spotted in the airspace between Santa Monica and Long Beach. They failed to mention that half of Southern California watched the event nearly all night… this so-called Los Angeles air-raid became the first major incident in a long string of events connected to the UFO phenomenon… and was the start of many encounters affecting my 57 years of aerospace engineering.– William Tompkins
1942 to 1947
Assigned to Naval Intelligence, Gaining Access to Highly Classified Programs
- In 1942, Tompkins was sworn into the Navy as a third class seaman. Presumably based on the exceptional skills he demonstrated as a child, Tompkins was soon assigned to naval intelligence, working on advanced technology projects in San Diego.
- His duties and experiences in naval intelligence included research, management training, flight school, flight missions and flying admirals to such places as Douglas Aircraft in Santa Monica and China Lake in the Mojave Desert.
- While working in navy intelligence, Tompkins had access to highly classified programs. Notably, Tompkins worked under Rear Admiral Rico Botta who expert Dr. Michael Salla of exopolotics.org has identified as playing a key role in starting a U.S. Navy-led secret space program. (In his book, Tompkins misspelled the admiral’s name as “Rick Obatta.”)
- Tompkins had the intriguing assignment of transporting spy intelligence stolen from Nazi Germany: “Tompkins job was to assist Admiral Botta by physically taking the briefing packages created during the covert program to organizations… Tompkins did this approximately 1,200 times.” (Michael Salla, Ph.D.)
- Even more provocative was the content of the intelligence: UFO “He was given a special project assignment and sent to a number of aeronautics companies who were contracted to develop secret space program technology.” (Justin Deschamps)
- Meanwhile, in 1945, Project RAND was set up as a “way-above-top-secret scientific think tank.” RAND was a highly classified, scientific research program, which considered “literally thousands of problems in various fields, many related to addressing the technological threats posed by the aliens, considered to be thousands of years more advanced than our own technologies.” (William Tompkins)
Only A Few Military Insiders Know the Nazis are Deep into a Secret UFO Project
In 1942… the world is exactly in the middle of World War II. The brutal dictators Hitler and Stalin are commanding armies engaged in long battles with high fatalities on both sides. Meanwhile, unbeknownst to almost the entire world population except for a few insiders, the Nazis are deep into a secret UFO project. Having obtained plans and schematics from a group of female channelers (one of whom was named Maria Orsic), the Nazis already had operational UFO craft, such as the Haunebu.– Makia Freeman
Soon after the Battle of Los Angeles, Tompkins is Brought into Naval Intelligence
Another person who saw the massive vehicles over Long Beach in 1942 was a Navy intelligence officer, Lieutenant J.G. Perry Wood. Lieutenant Wood… got me into the Navy as shown here. He arranged for me to get a job with Vultee Aircraft while I was still awaiting my security clearance. After being sworn in, and having completed boot camp in San Diego, I was assigned to a position in naval intelligence.– William Tompkins
Tompkins Assisted Admiral in Distributing Intelligence to Aerospace Companies & Think Tanks
It was Admiral Botta’s duty to understand both the war and post-war potential of the Nazi aerospace programs, and disseminate the relevant technical information acquired by the spies to his Navy superiors, and to select U.S. aerospace companies, think tanks and laboratories. Tompkins job was to assist Admiral Botta by physically taking the briefing packages created during the covert program to organizations… Each late night debriefing session was run by the Admiral, with one or more out of a pool of three Navy captains in attendance, along with Tompkins and a stenographer. [See Dr. Michael Salla’s article for more details and images of evidence.]– Navy Admiral Oversaw 29 Spies in Nazi Germany and Started US Secret Space Program
1950 to 1963
Worked for Douglas Aircraft Company in Highly Classified Think Tank
- In 1950, Tompkins was hired by Douglas Aircraft Company in Santa Monica and by 1951, he was assigned to the engineering department as a draftsman.
- “Because of my former security clearance with the Navy… my boss transferred me into the highly classified Advanced Design Section, a move that changed my life.” (William Tompkins)
- Advanced Design was the section holding a highly classified think tank that had broken off from Project RAND a few years earlier.
- Tompkins describes being “dropped into this tank” wondering “what a kid like me was doing in a think tank… I certainly wasn’t qualified for the job… I was just a draftsman… some sort of military pawn.”
Think Tank Studied Implications of Alien Agendas
Project RAND, a way-above-top-secret scientific think tank… was created in December 1945 as a special contract to Douglas Aircraft Company, at the Santa Monica Municipal Airport. Inside a highly classified, walled-off area in the Douglas Engineering Department, Project RAND studied the implications of threatening alien agendas… Some unbelievable space studies came out of the Douglas Think Tank. They revealed that not only were certain U.S. governmental heads aware of the alien involvement in human affairs, but that the Soviet Union was aware of the situation, too. With possible alien “assistance,” the Soviets were bent on getting to the Moon first, in order to establish missile bases there and control the entire planet.– William Tompkins
Tompkins Worked on Reverse Engineering Extraterrestrial Technologies
He eventually ended up working for Douglas in a think tank tasked with reverse engineering extraterrestrial communication systems… During the War, US forces captured several highly advanced Nazi facilities and assets, which were being taken apart in an effort to discover how they worked. Tompkins was apparently a key asset in this process. [Many of] the top military brass at the time did not feel that reports of advanced Nazi craft were credible, yet enough of them did to cause a special project for designing spacecraft carriers to be developed, of which Tompkins skills were instrumental… He was specifically given the assignment of designing spacecraft carriers that were one to six kilometers long. Eventually, these vehicles would be built in massive underground shipyards in Utah during the 1970’s, used by the Solar Warden secret space program faction revealed by Corey Goode and Gary McKinnon.– Justin Deschamps
TRW Think Tank
Tompkins went on to join TRW, an important space think tank which… also came out of a Douglas think tank (just as MJ 12 had). It had unlimited funds. Northrup borrowed money and bought TRW. They also bought the US Navy’s ship building company that builds aircraft carriers… so they could design a 1km space craft carrier.– Makia Freeman
Key Points from Tompkins’ Testimony
The points below come from Tomkins’ interviews and his book. Most of these points are prefaced by “Tompkins claimed” or “reported” but those disclaimers are not typed here in order to keep the points tight and clear.
Nazi Germany had ET connections, UFOs and other advanced technology.
- Nazis had operational UFOs during the war.
- Up until World War II, the Germans were the only major nation that had in-depth knowledge of extraterrestrials. “In addition to developing advanced aerospace infrastructure and technology, the Germans were also progressing in genetic and biotech research.” This included human cloning and life extension technology. (source)
- When the first astronauts went to the moon, they were shocked to discover it was already occupied – by Draco Reptilians. According to both Tompkins and Wood, the Reptilians had already made a deal with the Nazis.(source)
The U.S. government and military began secretly meeting with extraterrestrials and developing a secret space program in the 1940s.
- U.S. spies obtained Nazi intelligence that enabled the U.S. to later develop its own fleet of UFOs, which were hidden in secret space programs using black budgets.
- President Eisenhower held a prearranged meeting in February, 1954 with “an elite, highly advanced squadron of extraterrestrials” at Edwards Air Force Base. The extraterrestrial visitors demonstrated their ships disappearing, reappearing and overcoming gravity.
U.S. Spies Brought German Research Scientists to the U.S. (Project Paperclip)
Naval intelligence operators (spies) penetrated German secret weapons systems, rockets, aircraft, UFOs and heavy water. They located the individuals in these facilities, and they were tagged. When the hostilities ceased, naval intelligence and additional intelligence officers went straight into these locations and removed not only the research scientists, but their documentation and as much of the weapons system as they could. They were all brought to the United States in what was called Project Paperclip.– William Tompkins
Tompkins received help from Nordic extraterrestrials to develop advanced technologies.
- Tompkins came to realize that his secretaries were in fact Nordic extraterrestrials who were supporting him in his work.
- He also came to believe that he was receiving insights from extraterrestrials telepathically: “It’s as if someone hits my brain with a message concerning our project.”
- Throughout his career, Tompkins pondered the cosmos and when approaching problems at work, he was often told that he solved problems from a different and bigger perspective than others. One PhD colleague told him “Sometimes you look through a much larger window. You see things in three, four, five dimensions.” Tompkins often felt the advanced ideas he brought up were not his own. When he would casually discuss the wild and outrageous ideas with his coworker, Tompkins was usually just as amazed as his colleague, and sometimes the issues and ramifications made him anxious.
- For example, when his coworker asked him for his thoughts on the “really way out possible” function of an antigravity propulsion concept, Tompkins replied “If we can use the right settings, it could actually provide the function of a machine to operate across time.” His colleague was quite stunned by the thought of a “time machine.” Tompkins further explained, “I showed the concept to [scientific researchers] who said it could possibly work. But before you ask, no, we can’t tell the fours stars yet because free antigravity to replace nearly all methods of creating energy will bankrupt the oil and electrical cartels. Assuming my concept works — it’s not really my concept, the aliens stuck it in my head — it will have the capability for us to move through time which, I think, is part of the aliens’ secret technology.”
The Support of Nordic Extraterrestrials
Tompkins tells a story that he came up with a design for the Apollo missions, and was scheduled to present it to the top dogs at NASA (Werner von Braun and Kurt Debus). Tompkins had to drive a large model in the back of a truck, onto a highly guarded military base. Somehow, he got through with no papers and no need to show security guards anything. They even had a dolly nearby to load and carry the model! Tompkins believes the Nordics have been helping him all along by clearing the way for him to do certain things… He thinks [he has been protected] because of his association with Nordic ETs, specifically two women and a man who used to be his secretaries. As an aside, he did not know for a long time that he even had ETs working for him. He only found out when one day, one of them fell down the stairs and was taken to the hospital in a grave condition. He overheard her admitting she was not who she said she was and answering to another boss or captain.– Makia Freeman
There are various extraterrestrials with different agendas holding various levels of control and influence.
- In every interview, William Tompkins emphasized, Everything you’re told is a lie. “He claims that many of the systems and sciences we pursue, such as astronomy, medicine, etc., have been seeded with lies to trick us. This harks back to his claim that every government on Earth right now is under Reptilian control.” (source)
Secrecy & Concern About the Alien Agenda
We were a tightly-knit group in the Think Tank Advanced Design Engineering Department at Douglas. Sometimes my colleagues, their secretaries and I reconvened after work in one of their apartments close to work, where we continued to speculate on the alien intervention. We often exchanged opinions, trying to address the aliens’ point of view and figure out what their real agenda was for our little planet.– William Tompkins
Continuing Stress of Watching for Extraterrestrial Agendas
[One day, upon seeing people from another department arrive for a meeting…] Jim gave a knowing glance, “They’re not human; those guys seem evil to me, and that tall one gives me the creeps.” I nodded. “It would take much too long to explain, but those two are not human.” Bob asked, “What do we do?” “We confront them,” I responded… [Later, he explained to his colleagues,] “We must realize the potential consequences of different aliens, some with white hats and some with black hats. Complicating it even more they — the extraterrestrials — have different agendas.– William Tompkins
Neil Armstrong Said to Mission Control, “There are other ships here. They are enormous.
The first Apollo landing on the Moon resulted in a major shock to the Astronauts. The Landing Module (LEM) actually impacted the Moon surface in the Sea of Tranquility Crater, which had tremendous-sized vehicles parked around part of its rim. When astronaut Neil Armstrong made that First Step for Man on the Moon he looked up to the edge of the crater and said to mission control, “There are other ships here. They are enormous.” My sketch of what I saw on TV is shown here. The public did not hear that statement or see the massive alien starships. Armstrong panned his camera in 360 degree motion all around the crater, the CIA then classified the information as way above top secret. The Extraterrestrials put up their “NO TRESPASSING” signs but allowed us to make several other additional Apollo landings, to pick up a few rocks and play in the sand. The actions of the extraterrestrials stopped our plans to build our manned Naval Base on the Moon. Everything stopped, including our similar plans for Mars. We beat the Russians but that was not the only reason we went to the Moon–it was also for a long-term scientific research and development program. But, yes everything stopped. Nearly all of the four hundred thousand aerospace contractors were laid off-not just at Douglas, but at Boeing, Grumman, North American, ITT, CalTech, JPL, and numerous other companies, all over the country.
Sources & Resources
- Cassidy, Kerry Lynn, Project Camelot — William Tompkins Interview — 1 hr 24 min video
- Cosmic Disclosure, Gaia — SSP Testimonials with William Tompkins (S5, Ep10) — 40 min video
- Cosmic Disclosure, Gaia — William Tompkins Bio (S5 Ep11) — 15 min video
- Cosmic Disclosure, Gaia — SSP Think Tank with William Tompkins (S5 Ep12) — 44 min video
- Deschamps, Justin, Stillness in the Storm — Cosmic Disclosure Season 5 – Episode 10: SSP Testimonials with William Tompkins
- Deschamps, Justin, Stillness in the Storm — Cosmic Disclosure Season 5 – Episode 11: William Tompkins Bio
- Exopolotics.org — William Tompkins & US Navy Secret Space Program — Resource list of more than 50 articles and interviews from multiple sources
- Freeman, Makia, The Freedom Articles — This Whistleblower Goes to Places You’ve Never Been to Before
- The Miniature Engineering Craftsmanship Museum — William Tompkins
- MUFON — William Tompkins Passes at Age 94
- Osto.Space — Lockheed Martin Whistleblower
- Rense.com — Dr. Robert Wood – Aerospace Engineer Veteran Blows the Whistle on UFOs
- Rense.com — William Tompkins’ Ultra Secret Director… Navy Admiral Rico Botta Identified with Bio & Photo
- Rense.com — William Tompkins — Resource list of more than 30 audio and video interviews, articles and related resources
- Salla, Michale, Ph.D., Exopolotics.org — Documents Support Claims of Covert Navy Operation in Nazi Germany Tied to Secret Space Programs
- Salla, Michael, Ph.D., Exopolotics.org — Navy Admiral Oversaw 29 Spies in Nazi Germany and Started US Secret Space Program
- Salla, Michael, Ph.D., Exopolotics.org — US Navy League Conducted Extraterrestrial Special Projects from 1985 to 1999
- Salla, Michael, Ph.D., Exopolotics.org — US Navy Spies Learned Secrets of Nazi Antigravity Spacecraft
- Search4TruthReality — Robert Wood and William Tompkins Interview Part 1 — 50 min video
- Search4TruthReality — Robert Wood and William Tompkins Interview Part 2— 56 min video
- Search4TruthReality — Robert Wood and William Tompkins Interview Part 3 — 1 hr 6 min video
- Sphere Being Alliance — Our Technology Decades Ahead of What’s Known Part 1: Rense Radio Interview with William Tompkins — Interview Transcript
- Sphere Being Alliance — Our Technology Decades Ahead of What’s Known Part 2: Rense Radio Interview with William Tompkins — Interview Transcript
- Sphere Being Alliance — The Amazing Story Continues Part 1: Rense Radio Interview with William Tompkins — Interview Transcript
- Sphere Being Alliance — The Amazing Story Continues Part 2: Rense Radio Interview with William Tompkins — Interview Transcript
- Tompkins, William Mills — Selected by Extraterrestrials: My life in the Top Secret World of UFOs, Think Tanks and Nordic Secretaries — 2015 book
For search purposes, note the proper spelling of William (Bill) Tompkins, as opposed to Thompkins.