Outline of Contents
There is an overabundance of media coverage on the virus but there is also rampant censorship and narrative manipulation to control perception. As a result, it can be challenging to get an accurate sense for what has been reported on these subjects. Here we bring together journalists, scientists, healthcare providers and whistleblowers whose reports differ from the narrative presented by those with power to control media platforms. There are links to every article and video so that you can easily and quickly review sources for yourself.
Whistleblowers & Professionals
- Professionals who have served as whistleblowers by publicly testifying to issues with policy or reporting on the virus, vaccines or protocols.
- Alphabetized list with quick links to view the testimony of 225 professionals.
System Responses: Lockdowns & Mandates, Distancing, Masking, Limited Medical Treatments, Politicizing
- Responses by government, medical, media and tech systems to the virus including lockdowns, distancing, masking mandates, limited medical treatment protocols, politicizing and narrative control, and rejection of natural immunity and safe treatments.
- Includes quick links to 156 articles and videos.
Shots, Vaccines, Pharmaceutical Company Corruption
- Information on shots, vaccines, corruption and suppression of non-pharmaceutical solutions related to the virus.
- Includes quick links to 200 articles and videos.
Measurement & Data Integrity, Manipulation of Reporting, Suppression, Censorship, Narrative Control
- Data integrity & measurement issues; misinformation, manipulation and censorship of reporting and whistleblower testimony.
- Includes quick links to 129 articles and videos.
Natural Immunity + Germ Theory vs. Terrain Theory
- Assumptions built into responses to the virus regarding the immune system in health, disease and recovery.
- Includes quick links to 15 articles with key information for making informed decisions regarding health and treatments.
Beyond Germs: Examining Deeper Causes for Illness
Simple, clear summary of key points from extensive research on contagion, flu and infections. Includes extensive evidence connecting electro-smog to illness outbreaks. See here for articles reporting on treatment modalities that have had excellent success with COVID and other illness.
- A summary list of the sources referred to within the entire multi-part section on the virus.
- Includes quick links to 461 sources.