Outline of Contents
The following outline helps you to jump to the specific content that will meet your research needs. Select the heading to go to that section.
There is an overabundance of media coverage on the virus but there is also rampant censorship to control perception. As a result, it can be challenging to get an accurate sense for what has been reported on these subjects.
Here we bring together journalists, scientists, healthcare providers and whistleblowers whose reports differ from the narrative presented by those with power to control media platforms. There are links to every article and video so that you can easily and quickly review any sources for yourself.
- Government responses to the virus including lockdowns, distancing, masking, mandates and the promotion of limited treatment policies.
- Includes quick links to 83 articles and videos.
- Assumptions built into responses to the virus regarding the immune system in health, disease and recovery.
- Includes quick links to 12 articles that anyone subjected to mainstream medicine should be aware of in order to make informed decisions regarding health and disease.
- Information on testing, measurement, reporting and censorship of reporting related to the virus.
- Includes quick links to 34 articles and videos.
- Information on shots, vaccines, corruption and suppression of non-pharmaceutical solutions related to the virus.
- Includes quick links to 110 articles and videos.
- A summary list of whistleblowers and professionals referred to within the entire multi-part section on the virus.
- Includes quick links to view the testimony of 67 professionals.
- A summary list of the sources referred to within the entire multi-part section on the virus.
- Includes quick links to 222 sources.