Here you can preview the essay contents. When you select an essay link, you’ll go to the full online essay, plus free Word document download (and sometimes available as an audio recording as well).
You may share anything here, of course, but you’re also free to cut/paste parts to use as your own, without attribution.
Please note, however, that many of the images were purchased from Shutterstock. So while you can freely forward the essays with the images in them, it’s unlikely to be within usage rights to copy and paste the images individually as your own.
Recovering Indigenous Wisdom
- Who Are the Wisdom Keepers?
- Survival Against Harsh Odds
- Is Older Better?
- Why Isn’t the Knowledge Available in Mainstream Sources?
- More Considerations
- Where to Go From Here
Making Sense of What Doesn’t Make Sense
Understanding the “Illusion” or “Simulation.” Recognizing the Inversion. The Great Awakening. How Knowledge of Your Inner Divinity and Bringing Light to Darkness Leads to Personal & Collective Power
- Acknowledging that Something is Wrong
- Rediscovering Universal Truths
- Illusion / Maya / Simulation
- What is “Awakening?”
- Recognizing the Inversion
- The World as It Really Is: Examples
- You are Sovereign & Powerful
- Agendas of Disempowerment are “Normal”
- Power is Maintained Through Practices Good People Can’t See
- Dorothy to Oz: How Did You Do It?
- Free Downloads — document (v 1.5)
Control or Empowerment?
- Two Lenses: Control or Empowerment
- Principles of Engagement
- Yoga as a Model
- Free Downloads — document (v 1.8), audio
The Case for Going Local
- Where We’re At: It’s Not Where We Want to Be — Our Inheritance; Seeing Through the Propaganda
- Our Recent Past: How We’ve Contributed to Our Present — We’ve Tried Dang Hard to Be Good Citizens; Our Strategy: Working With and Around Failed Systems
- Moving Ahead — Stop Investing in Systems and Invest in Humanity Instead
- Going Local — Big vs. Small; Global vs. Local; You Could Do One Thing to Experiment with Choosing Local & Small
- Free Downloads — document (v 2.2), audio
Modern Science Confirms Ancient Teachings
Modern Science Confirms Ancient Teachings (And Both Teach Us to Free Ourselves from Mainstream Shackles So We Can See For Ourselves That Wonders Abound)
- Science & Spirituality Converge
- When We Free Ourselves from Mainstream Shackles, Wonders Abound — What the Bleep Do We Know?; Everything Emerges Out of Cosmic Potentiality; Step-by-Step, In All Ways, The Possibilities Are Endless; Mainstream Science Has Been Wrong for a Long Time; When Things Don’t Add Up, Check the Assumptions & Question the Models
- Our World is Much More Exciting Than We’ve Been Led to Believe — The Mandela Effect; Paying Attention Allows Us to See the (Sometimes Shocking) Magic
- What Does It All Mean and Why Should We Care? — The Field Brings It All Together, Advaita Vedanta: A Philosophy & Science of Reality; See Also
- Free Downloads — document (v4.0)
Get a Hold of the Information Fire Hose
- From Encyclopedias & Microfiche to an Information Explosion
- Information In and Of Itself is Often Not Valuable or Helpful — It’s Not Information That We Need but Knowledge & Wisdom; Transparent & Verifiable; Organized & Contextualized; Clear & Accessible; Applicable & Transformational; Make a Choice to Not Allow Information to Overwhelm You
- Free Downloads — document (v1.7)
The Way Out is Through
- You’re More Prepared Than Most — A Reluctant Leader? ; When You Wish You Had More Support
- The Shadow Guides The Way — The Time for Collective Healing Has Come, The Shadow
- What Self-Care is Not — It’s Not Superficial Pampering or Distraction; And It’s Not Addictive Self-Soothing
- True Self-Care is Self-Healing
- Self-Healing is the Foundation for Collective Healing — Focusing on Self Before Endeavoring to Serve; The Work of Our Lives
- Tapping into Magic & Leaving Burnout Behind
- Free Downloads — document (v2.5)
Reclaiming the Power You’ve Outsourced
- As a Youngster, Your Subconscious Mind Was Programmed
- How the Subconscious Learns & Changes — How to Stop Running Subconscious Programs
- How We Give Our Power Away
- Outsourcing Power & Authority to “Society” — Who Are “The Authorities?” ; The Only Power They Have Beyond Holding Opinions is That Which We Give Them; We Have Reasonable Reasons
- Misplaced Trust — View Succinct Examples & Verifiable Sources
- Inspiring Models
- Other Ways of Living
- What You Can Do
- The Energy of Rebuilding Societies
- Free Downloads — document (v2.3)