[Drug-driven] medicine no longer bears any resemblance to the art and science of healing. The doctor no longer facilitates the body’s innate self-healing capabilities with time, care, good nutrition and special help from our plant allies. To the contrary, medicine has transmogrified into a business enterprise founded on… pure, unbridled capitalism, with an estimated 786,000 Americans dying annually from medically-caused (iatrogenic) deaths.– Sayer Ji, founder of GreenMedInfo.com, an online index for thousands of research studies
- Medical Education Intertwined with Pharma Industry — Safe and effective health and wellness practices that get to the root cause of illness are not taught to western doctors. Instead, they are inundated with pharma bias.
- Medical Treatments Not Evidence-Based, Study Finds — This study found only one in ten treatments supported by reliable sufficient evidence. A BMJ study (summarized in readings below) reported that only 13% of common medical treatments were found to be beneficial and an additional 23% “likely to be beneficial.”
- Prescription Drugs are Third Leading Cause of Death — Widely-reported research from the world’s most thorough independent analysis of health-care research.
- Doctors Who Prescribe More Receive More — “As tens of thousands of Americans die from prescription opioid overdoses each year… researchers… found that opioid manufacturers are paying physicians huge sums of money.”
- Doctors Routinely Diagnose Depression & Prescribe Drugs Based on a Screening Tool Designed by a Pharma Marketer — Primary care doctors routinely use a 9-question survey to screen for depression.It was designed by a Zoloft marketer who worked for Pfizer. Studies suggest the tool has made it easy to over-prescribe antidepressants.
- “There Is No Such Thing As An Antidepressant” — UCLA Professor David Cohen PhD has conducted extensive research specifically on psychoactive drugs, and on the side effects of psychiatric medications, and on withdrawal. In a 3-minute clip from the documentary, Medicating Normal, Dr. Cohen explains that pharmaceuticals are not cures for depression and that any mood-altering effect they may have wears off within 8 weeks. He explains that studies on these drugs are limited to 6 to 8 weeks, while it’s “business as usual” in mainstream medicine to prescribe the drugs for long-term use. The “regulators” and congress are paid by pharmaceutical companies, and so studies are not published on the lack of long-term effectiveness nor on the addiction and withdrawal issues they cause.
- There is No Official Medical Protocol for Taking Clients Off Antidepressants — “I could taper someone off of an opiate in days, but sometimes, with these meds, you need years to come down sometimes by a milligram.” See also: 1-min video by Peter Gotzsche MD (“It’s easier to get off heroin than psych drugs.”)
- Mainstream Medicine Ignores Evidence — Experienced heart surgeon points to ineffectiveness of statin drugs & how diet is the key cause and cure. Mainstream medicine continues with pharmaceuticals and surgery.
- Doctors Not Trained in Pain Management or Addiction — And yet, as Harvard Medical School reports, doctors have even written opioid prescriptions after an overdose.
- CDC Suddenly Removes Claims of Vaccine Safety that Were Behind Mandates & Censorship — As Joe Martino proves here, the CDC made this change in Aug 2022 without acknowledging that this withdraws the claims that formed the foundation of worldwide mandates and censorship. Up until July 2022, the CDC claimed that potentially dangerous elements of the injection (mRNA and spike protein) would be broken down in the body and removed within a few days, thereby not remaining and traveling beyond the injection site. When an immunologist working on COVID vaccines claimed evidence to the contrary, he was “fact-checked” based on the CDC claims that have now been retracted. A screenshot from the fact check page has been saved below. Researchers demonstrated here (in Jan 2022) that the mRNA from the vaccines can remain in the body for eight weeks.
- FDA Routinely Approves Drugs That Kill — In 2001, esteemed medical journalist Linda Marsa wrote in the LA Times, “Adverse drug reactions have reached epidemic proportions, killing more people each year than die on the nation’s highways, and doing serious damage to millions more.”
- Pharma & AMA Suppress Cancer Cures That They Don’t Profit From — “The chief editor of JAMA [the publication of the American Medical Association] for 26 years, Morris Fishbein, worked tirelessly to prevent any potential cancer cure that was not under the control of the medical establishment from seeing the light of day. Fishbein… was actively involved in suppressing the alleged cancer cures in two of the five cases presented in this documentary, as well as many others not mentioned.” See also: Cancer: The Forbidden Cures, a documentary with evidence and testimonials on how the medical establishment suppressed effective modalities and resources.
- Doctors Demonstrate 17-Year Time Lag in Implementing Evidence-Based Changes — “A 2013 study published in the respected Mayo Clinic Proceedings confirmed that a whopping 40 percent of current medical practice should be thrown out. Unfortunately, it takes an average of seventeen years for the data that exposes inefficacy and/or a signal of harm to trickle down into your doctor’s daily routine, a time lag problem that makes medicine’s standard of care evidence-based only in theory and not practice.” – Kelly Brogan MD
- What Kind of “Medicine” Kills People by the Thousands? — In the year 2000, Barbara Stafield MD, MPH wrote in the Journal of American Medicine, “The Institute of Medicine (IOM) report ‘To Err Is Human,’2 [reported] an estimated 44,000 to 98,000 Americans die each year as a result of medical errors.”
- FDA Assumed Control Over What Nature Freely Provides — The FDA assumed totalitarian control over the definition of medicine, requiring even freely available natural products to go through their expensive approval process and prohibiting caregivers from legally being able to communicate the effectiveness of natural, low-cost remedies such as herbs, foods and spices.
- FDA Corrupted and “Fundamentally Broken,” Say FDA Scientist Whistleblowers — “The FDA is riddled with politics, conflicts of interest and outright corruption, and is, as the letter says, ‘fundamentally broken.’ [The letter was] written by a group of scientists on FDA letterhead — but with their names blacked out for fear of retaliation.”
- Toxicity from Tylenol Causes Acute Liver Failure + Tylenol in Pregnancy Associated with ADHD in Children — Nearly 500 die and 30,000 are hospitalized each year in the US as a result of Tylenol’s toxic effects. Meanwhile, medical doctors approved this medicine for pregnant women, negatively impacting brain development in utero.
- Statins Commonly Prescribed While Not Providing Significant Benefit and Causing Harm — “Statins are the most commonly prescribed pharmaceutical drugs in the world. 98.2 out of 100 high-risk people will not see any heart health benefits from statin drugs. The 1.8 remaining individuals who do see benefits will only live about 6 months longer on average versus those who didn’t take statin drugs. Research demonstrates that statin drugs may damage your mitochondrial function. Side effects include headaches, sleep issues, skin issues, stomach cramps, nausea, vomiting, gas, bloating, constipation, diarrhea, low platelet levels, and high blood sugar levels.”
- Pharma Controls “Regulatory” & “Safety” Bodies — “We’ve been led to believe that doctors are to be trusted and revered. That their vast knowledge extends beyond the marketing materials of Big Pharma. That regulatory bodies exist to protect us from unsafe drugs and practices. That insurance companies help keep medical costs down.” The article includes many examples such as this one: In January 2016, Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. agreed to head a vaccine safety commission and vowed “to make sure that each vaccine was actually working” by conducting control studies — “the same studies that are required for every other medication.” But then Pfizer made a $1 million contribution and people with ties to Big Pharma were put in position to kill the safety commission.
- Mercury Damages the Brain — Mercury found in vaccines but damages the brain. See also: Study Concludes Mercury Can Now Be Listed “As A Cause of Autism”
- AMA Corruption: Promoting Products That Can Cause Harm — “The American Medical Association (AMA) urges physicians to promote COVID-19 vaccines and bivalent boosters. The AMA even supplies members with social media talking points and strategies to deal with vaccine detractors. It is not the first time that my profession has endorsed a product that may be hazardous to your health… In a 1948 editorial minimizing the ill effects of smoking and justifying tobacco advertising in its publications, JAMA noted that “cigarette business is a tremendous business,” as if the size of the bottom line can mitigate a conflict for an organization founded for the “betterment of public health.”
- “Science” and Medical Policy for Sale — “In 2012, America has become the most overmedicated society in history. Indeed, there is a medication for every condition… We are even told that we don’t take enough medications as the list of made-up diseases grows longer and longer: restless leg syndrome, social anxiety disorder, overactive bladder, pre-diabetes, adult ADD… As a nation we have sunk so low as to allow our legislators to create laws based on what they are told by big business… laws that mandate the Gardasil vaccine for girls and now boys or they can’t go to school, and laws that require that health care workers get the flu vaccine or lose their jobs. All of this without the major media ever raising a single question: is this real science, or science for sale?”
- Jailed & Persecuted for Curing People with Herbs — Harry Hoxsey used a combination of natural herbs that his grandfather had discovered by chance and passed on to his family. The treatments created a bodily terrain unfavorable to the growth of cancer cells. Simultaneously, it enhanced the body’s own immune response and capacity to eliminate toxins. Learn more here.
- Modern, Drug-Based Medicine Degenerative Rather than Regenerative — “Regenerative medicine threatens to undermine the very economic infrastructure that props up the modern, drug-based and quite candidly degenerative medical system. Symptom suppression is profitable because it guarantees both the perpetuation of the original underlying disease, and the generation of an ever-expanding array of additional, treatment-induced symptoms.”
- Reich Therapy Suppressed by the FDA — Wilhelm Reich’s noninvasive therapy yielded remarkable results and can be duplicated at home.
- The Herbalist Who Cured Cancer & Was Poisoned in Prison For It — Dr. Sebi has “supreme court ruling to prove it.”
- 250+ Scientific Literature Examples of Natural Remedies Beating Pharmaceuticals — But do medical doctors recommend natural remedies over pharmaceuticals?
- Harvard Doctor Had Polio & Cured Himself with High Doses of Vit C — “Both the medical profession and the public consider that vitamin C is just a vitamin to be taken in small doses. Yet I have stated for years in my medical column that vitamin C is also an antibiotic and an antifungal that is safe and inexpensive, and saves lives from diseases like polio and 30 other infections… During my final year at Harvard Medical School I developed this disease. I know the terror of the seeing the creeping paralysis of my legs and abdominal muscles and knowing there was no treatment or vaccine available for it during the great epidemic of polio in 1950. Moreover, some hospital cases were in the iron lung. I wondered whether I would be condemned for the rest of my life in this machine where you wish but are unable to kill yourself.”
- 177 Years of Medical Experimentation — Horrific experimental treatments in the name of “medical research.”
- How Corporations Betray Humanity — See much more on the pharmaceutical industry.
Readings & Resources
Medical Treatments Not Evidence-Based, Study Finds
When you visit your doctor, you might assume that the treatment they prescribe has solid evidence to back it up. But you’d be wrong. Only one in ten medical treatments are supported by high-quality evidence, our latest research shows. The analysis, which is published in the Journal of Clinical Epidemiology, included 154 Cochrane systematic reviews published between 2015 and 2019.– Only 1 in 10 Medical Treatments Is Backed by High-Quality Evidence, Study Finds
During Medical Training, Students Lose Ability to Detect Big Pharma Bias
[In medical schools,] 41 percent of emergency medicine departments allowed their residents to be taught by drug company representatives… As medical students are increasingly subjected to pharmaceutical marketing throughout their education, their skepticism towards the practices of the pharmaceutical industry gradually diminishes. Multiple studies report a relationship between exposure to the pharmaceutical industry and positive attitudes about industry interactions. As students’ exposure to the pharmaceutical industry increases, their ability to determine industry bias decreases. In losing their ability to detect bias and analyze pharmaceutical marketing statements objectively, medical students hinder their future ability to practice evidence-based medicine.– The Pharmaceutical Industry’s Role in U.S. Medical Education
Common Medical Treatments: 13% Found to Be Beneficial + 23% Likely to Be Beneficial
In 2011 the British Medical Journal performed a general analysis of some 2,500 common medical treatments. The goal was to determine which ones are supported by sufficient reliable evidence. The results: 13 percent were found to be beneficial, 23 percent were likely to be beneficial, 8 percent were as likely to be harmful as beneficial, 6 percent were unlikely to be beneficial, 4 percent were likely to be harmful or ineffective.”– Kelly Brogan MD, A Mind of Your Own
Medical Gaslighting: Telling People That Symptoms are “All in Their Head” & Then Prescribing Drugs
In the 1944 movie, Gaslight, this was accomplished by the villainous husband adjusting the intake to gas-powered lights (causing them to flicker) and simultaneously denying that any change was occurring to his mentally abused wife. The term gaslighting originated from this classic movie… [This is demonstrated by] medical providers [who] all echo the same message that a patient’s injury has nothing to do with the pharmaceutical (or other medical procedure in question). Most commonly, it instead is argued that the symptoms they are experiencing are due to pre-existing psychiatric issues the patient has (e.g., anxiety), which are treated with medications that often create additional issues.– A Primer on Medical Gaslighting
The Following “Fact Check” Was Wrong
Medical Training Financed by Pharmaceutical Industry
The medical profession is being bought by the pharmaceutical industry, not only in terms of the practice of medicine, but also in terms of teaching and research. The academic institutions of this country are allowing themselves to be the paid agents of the pharmaceutical industry. I think it’s disgraceful. [original citation linked below. Highlights in article here.]– Robert G. Evans, PhD, Emeritus Professor, 2010
FDA Took Legal & Regulatory Control Over What Nature Provides
According to the FDA’s legal definition, a drug is anything that ‘diagnoses, cures, mitigates, treats, or prevents a disease. The problem with this definition is that there are numerous substances, as readily available and benign as found on our spice racks, which have been proven by countless millennia of human experience to mitigate, prevent and in some cases cure disease… The FDA has assumed for itself Godlike power, requiring that its official approval be obtained before any substance can legally be used in the prevention and treatment of disease.The FDA’s legal-regulatory control therefore is totalitarian… what it does not explicitly permit as a medicine is implicitly forbidden. Historically the FDA has required new drugs undergo expensive and elaborate multi-phased clinical trials, which are out of the grasp of any ordinary interest who might want to demonstrate the efficacy of a non-patentable (and therefore unprofitable) herb, food or spice– April 23, 2019
FDA Betrays Humanity: Hundreds of Personal Care Products Contain Banned Cancer-Causing Poison
Decades of research has found no safe levels of benzene exposure because it’s so toxic at very low levels. The petroleum-based chemical “causes cancer”, especially leukemia and in blood forming organs, the US Department of Health and Human Services wrote. The toxin has also been shown to harm the central nervous system and reproductive organs. The US banned benzene’s use as an ingredient nearly 45 years ago… Advocates took aim at the Food and Drug Administration for failing to do more to protect the public.– Carcinogenic Chemical in Hundreds of US Personal Care Products
FDA Corrupted and “Fundamentally Broken,” Say FDA Scientist Whistleblowers
The FDA is riddled with politics, conflicts of interest and outright corruption, and is, as the letter says, “fundamentally broken.” Written by a group of scientists on FDA letter head — but with their names blacked out for fear of retaliation — the letter describes a nightmare of bungling and self-dealing among higher-ups at the drug safety agency. It begs Obama to step in and reform the shop: “… Many other FDA managers who have failed to protect the American public, who have violated laws, rules, and regulations, who have suppressed or altered scientific or technological findings and conclusions, who have abused their power and authority, and who have engaged in illegal retaliation against those who speak out, have not been held accountable and remain in place.”– CBS News
Pregnant Women Assured They Can Take a Medicine That Negatively Influences Brain Development in Utero
Pregnant women have long been assured that acetaminophen can treat their aches, pains and fevers without bringing harm to the babies they carry. Now researchers say they have found a strong link between prenatal use of the medication and cases of attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder in children. The results, published … in the journal JAMA Pediatrics, add to growing evidence that the active ingredient in Tylenol may influence brain development in utero.– Acetaminophen in Pregnancy Linked to ADHD in Kids, Study Finds
More on Devastating Outcomes of Acetaminophen Use, A Drug Constantly Promoted by Medical Doctors as Safe
The women filing the lawsuits allege that the acetaminophen that they took while they were pregnant caused their children’s neurological problems. They say there are more than 20 peer-reviewed studies that have found an association between the development of brain disorders and the use of the over-the-counter analgesic drug, which was licensed in the mid-1950s and is the most widely used physician-recommended pain reliever world-wide. Plaintiff attorneys specifically cite a 2018 study by Hebrew University of Jerusalem published in the American Journal of Epidemiology on Apr. 24, 2018 that found a 30 percent increase in the relative risk of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in children, whose pregnant mothers took high amounts of the drug, and a 20 percent increase in relative risk of autism spectrum disorder (ASD).1 2 4 5– October 6, 2022
Getting Off Antidepressants Harder Than Opiates
[Antidepressant] drugs were originally intended and approved for short-term use, to get someone through a six- to nine-month crisis… ‘Psychiatry is now training doctors to put people on psychiatric drugs and never take them off,’ claims Peter Breggin, a Harvard-trained psychiatrist who has become a vocal critic of psychiatry and a prolific author, focused today on weaning patients from drugs…
Thousands, if not millions, of people who are on antidepressants want to get off them — for reasons that range from unwanted side effects (including sexual dysfunction, emotional numbing and weight gain) to a nagging desire to know who they are without them. Still others, told they had a serotonin deficiency, feel they were needlessly diagnosed and prescribed from the get-go, and now want to put that belief to the test. Whatever the motivation, they are finding that withdrawing is no easy feat — especially considering this startling fact: There is absolutely no psychiatric protocol to guide them…
Brogan, an MIT-educated physician whose entire psychiatry practice is focused on helping patients get off their psychotropic medications, and who has not written a prescription since 2010, says, “These drugs are more habit-forming than any chemicals on the planet — more than alcohol, cocaine, crack, Oxycontin. I could taper someone off of an opiate in days, but sometimes, with these meds, you need years to come down sometimes by a milligram.”– In Recovery — From Antidepressants
Doctors Not Trained in Pain Management or Addiction; Have Written Opioid Prescriptions Even After an Overdose
Doctors have relatively little training in safely managing chronic pain and treating addiction. Whether in medical school or in residency training, very little curricular time is devoted to helping doctors safely prescribe pain medications, recognize patients at high risk for overdose, intervene when patients need to be taken off of opioids, and adequately treat opioid addiction.– Harvard Medical School
Psychotropic Drugs Lack Benefit and Are Immensely Harmful
Dr. Gøtzsche is the head of a Cochrane center of research, an organization recognized for their lasting commitment to solid, ‘gold-standard’ science and truth in research… He says, “Given their lack of benefit, I estimate we could stop almost all psychotropic drugs without causing harm — by dropping all antidepressants, ADHD drugs, and dementia drugs (as the small effects are probably the result of unblinding bias) and using only a fraction of the antipsychotics and benzodiazepines we currently use. This would lead to healthier and more long lived populations. Because psychotropic drugs are immensely harmful when used long term, they should almost exclusively be used in acute situations and always with a firm plan for tapering off, which can be difficult for many patients. We need new guidelines to reflect this. We also need widespread withdrawal clinics because many patients have become dependent on psychiatric drugs, including antidepressants, and need help so that they can stop taking them slowly and safely.– Dr. Axe.com
Blind Trust of the Medical System Proven Harmful
The preceding information reveals the corruption, malpractice and incompetence of mainstream medical institutions and related organizations. This information is important to comprehend so as to dispel any false trust you have with these institutions — which could cost you or your loved ones their life. That said, one should be intelligent with their health choices. We are not advocating for completely abandoning all modern medical services. We are simply encouraging you not to trust the system blindly. Be sure to ask plenty of questions, get second opinions, and do your own research as much as possible. We do not live in a world where one can blindly trust any government-dependent institution.– Massive Federal Sweep Nabs 60 Doctors
Experienced Heart Surgeon Points to Ineffectiveness of Statin Drugs & How Diet is the Key Cause & Cure – Mainstream Medicine Continues with Pharmaceuticals & Surgery
A physician’s word is often taken very seriously and with little skepticism. An opinion from one or two doctors, when made in a professional office or hospital, can persuade a worried patient to take drugs with complex side-effects, or even undergo traumatic treatments such as radiation and chemotherapy. Yet, when the same doctors, with years of experience and thousands of satisfied customers, give an opinion that questions a therapy established by mainstream medicine, the mainstream media calls them irresponsible, or quacks, or even criminals…
Dr. Dwight Lundell [is] an experienced heart surgeon and retired Chief of Staff and Chief of Surgery at Banner Heart Hospital in Mesa, Arizona. He[said]: ‘We physicians with all our training, knowledge and authority often acquire a rather large ego that tends to make it difficult to admit we are wrong. So, here it is. I freely admit to being wrong. As a heart surgeon with 25 years experience, having performed over 5,000 open-heart surgeries, today is my day to right the wrong with medical and scientific fact… These recommendations [see article for specifics] are no longer scientifically or morally defensible.‘
Lundell’s statement regarding the medical establishment’s approach to treating heart disease caused a ripple in the medical industry. It challenged the validity of statins – commonly known as cholesterol-lowering medications – such as Lipitor, Crestor, Zocor, and others… Statins are big business. In the United States alone, about 25% of the population takes statin medications… The statin industry is estimated at around $30 billion in sales per year. Nevertheless, in the United States, more die each year of heart disease than ever before… Lundell went on to say:
‘The discovery a few years ago that inflammation in the artery wall is the real cause of heart disease is slowly leading to a paradigm shift in how heart disease and other chronic ailments will be treated… I have peered inside thousands upon thousands of arteries. A diseased artery looks as if someone took a brush and scrubbed repeatedly against its wall. Several times a day, every day, the foods we eat create small injuries compounding into more injuries, causing the body to respond continuously and appropriately with inflammation. While we savor the tantalizing taste of a sweet roll, our bodies respond alarmingly as if a foreign invader arrived declaring war. Foods loaded with sugars and simple carbohydrates, or processed with omega-6 oils for long shelf life have been the mainstay of the American diet for six decades. These foods have been slowly poisoning everyone.‘– Alex Pietrowski, Waking Times 2018
“Pharmaceutical Companies & Their Foot-Soldier Doctors”
In 2011, doctors wrote 4.02 billion prescriptions for drugs in America. That’s an average of roughly 13 prescriptions for each man, woman, and child. That’s about one new prescription every month for every American. The Medical News Today article concluded, “…the industry should be heartened by the growth of the number of prescriptions and spending.” Yes, I’m sure the drug industry is popping champagne corks.
What are the effects of all these drugs? We are looking at a supreme Trojan Horse that is rotting out America and all other countries from the inside… debilitating and ruining and terminating lives. Many sources can be cited to confirm this assessment… The LA Times published an article by one of the best medical reporters in the business, Linda Marsa: “When Good Drugs Do Harm.” … On July 26, 2000, the Journal of the American Medical Association published the most stunning mainstream estimate of medical-drug damage in history: “Is US health really the best in the world?” The author was Dr. Barbara Starfield, a respected public-health researcher at the Johns Hopkins School of Public Health. Starfield concluded that medical drugs were killing Americans at the rate of 106,000 per year. …Countries of the world are literally being assaulted by pharmaceutical companies and their foot-soldier doctors. It’s chemical warfare… We need an all-out rebellion against the Pharmacopoeia. In case anyone thinks the FDA, the single agency responsible for certifying drugs as safe and effective, has “overlooked the problem,”… [consider] the following statement on the FDA’s own site: “Over 2 MILLION serious ADRs [Adverse Drug Events] yearly; 100,000 DEATHS yearly.” The only thing missing is: “And we, the FDA, said the drugs were safe.”– John Rappaport, 2019
Medical Doctors Assure Patients About Lab-Created Medicines That Later Prove Wrong
Aspirin is taken faithfully by millions every day as a preventive measure against heart attack, often without the user having any awareness of the serious health risks associated with it, some potentially fatal. You can view over 60 adverse effects of aspirin on the GreenMedInfo.com’s aspirin research page if you have any doubts about how serious a concern this is. Indeed, only a few days ago, the US Preventive Services Task Force (USPSTF) published a final recommendation statement on aspirin advising AGAINST starting its use for the primary prevention of cardiovascular disease in individuals aged 60 years or older. A battery of mainstream news media headlines followed their announcement, such as: NPR: Older adults shouldn’t start a routine of daily aspirin, task force says, ABC NEWS: Aspirin no longer recommended to prevent 1st heart attack, stroke for most adults over 60, CNN: Task force’s updated guidelines do not recommend daily aspirin for heart health for most adults.– The Aspirin Alternative Your Doctor Never Told You About
Doctors Demonstrate 17-Year Time Lag in Implementing Evidence-Based Changes
A 2013 study published in the respected Mayo Clinic Proceedings confirmed that a whopping 40 percent of current medical practice should be thrown out. Unfortunately, it takes an average of seventeen years for the data that exposes inefficacy and/ or a signal of harm to trickle down into your doctor’s daily routine, a time lag problem that makes medicine’s standard of care evidence-based only in theory and not practice.– Kelly Brogan MD, A Mind of Your Own
Medical System Whistleblower
Dr. Diane Harper says young girls and their parents should receive more complete warnings before receiving the vaccine to prevent cervical cancer. Dr. Harper helped design and carry out the Phase II and Phase III safety and effectiveness studies to get Gardasil approved, and authored many of the published, scholarly papers about it. She has been a paid speaker and consultant to Merck. It’s highly unusual for a researcher to publicly criticize a medicine or vaccine she helped get approved. Dr. Harper joins a number of consumer watchdogs, vaccine safety advocates, and parents who question the vaccine’s risk-versus-benefit profile.– CBS News
Thalidimyde Prescribed for Morning Sickness
Louise was born at Chase Farm Hospital in Enfield, Hertfordshire, on 23 June 1962 to David and Vicki Mason. Her mother had been prescribed thalidomide to prevent morning sickness.
‘Like the other parents of thalidomide babies, I’m sure they were expecting a fully formed baby and some of us didn’t have arms, some of us didn’t have legs, some of us didn’t have arms or legs. Some of us had facial disfigurements and some were so deformed that they couldn’t survive.’– The Guardian
Pharmaceutical Madness Has No Limits
I have clinical notes [while under the “care” of Dr. Joseph Biederman, chief of child psychiatry at Massachusetts General Hospital] from when I was 12 until I was 16. Within those four years alone he had me on varying combinations of 16 different medications including mood stabilizers, anti-anxiety medications, tranquilizers, anti-depressants, an anti-epileptic medication that he believed could treat bipolar, anti-psychotics, and stimulants to counteract the fatigue I experienced from the other medications. When I was 12, I experienced lithium toxicity at a dose of 1050mg per day, so he switched me to Neurontin, a drug that has since been found to halt the formation of new synapses in the brain.– May 29, 2019
Where Do Medical Doctors Get Their Information?
The Cochrane Collaboration…has found that prescription drugs are the third leading cause of death after heart disease and cancer. And when it comes to psychotropic drugs, the… Collaboration’s founder, Dr. Peter Gotzsche [said] “Our citizens would be far better off if we removed all the psychotropic drugs from the market, as doctors are unable to handle them. It is inescapable that their availability creates more harm than good.”
By and large, doctors are not bad people. They are smart individuals who work hard, investing money, blood, sweat, and tears into their training. But where do doctors get their information? Whom are they told to trust? Have you ever wondered who’s pulling the strings? Some of us in the medical community are beginning to speak up and to expose the fact that our training and education is, for the most part, bought…
My entire training was based on a model of disease care that offers patients only one tool — a drug — and never a shot at true wellness. We’ve handed over our health to those who seek to profit from it, and we’ve been buying into a paradigm based on the following notions: We are broken. Fear is an appropriate response to symptoms. We need chemicals to feel better. Doctors know what they are doing. The body is a machine requiring calibration (via drugs). A little too much of this, too little of that. I call this collective set of notions the Western Medical Illusion. It sets up a vicious system that ushers you into lifelong customer status, dependent and disempowered.– Kelly Brogan MD, A Mind of Your Own
PubMed.Gov: “Prescription Drugs Kill Us in Large Numbers”
Our prescription drugs are the third leading cause of death after heart disease and cancer in the United States and Europe. Around half of those who die have taken their drugs correctly; the other half die because of errors, such as too high a dose or use of a drug despite contraindications. Our drug agencies are not particularly helpful, as they rely on fake fixes, which are a long list of warnings, precautions, and contraindications for each drug, although they know that no doctor can possibly master all of these. Major reasons for the many drug deaths are impotent drug regulation, widespread crime that includes corruption of the scientific evidence about drugs and bribery of doctors, and lies in drug marketing, which is as harmful as tobacco marketing and, therefore, should be banned. We should take far fewer drugs, and patients should carefully study the package inserts of the drugs their doctors prescribe for them and independent information sources about drugs such as Cochrane reviews, which will make it easier for them to say “no thanks”.– PubMed.gov
Lobbying More Effective than Research in Influencing Medical Prescriptions
In 1993, the Joint National Committee on … High Blood Pressure concluded that diuretics and beta-blockers are the preferred choice for initial hypertension drug therapy because they… reduce… morbidity and mortality in controlled clinical trials. Surprisingly, between 1992 and 1995, prescriptions for diuretics decreased by 50 percent and for beta-blockers by nearly 40 percent. On the other hand, prescriptions for calcium channel blockers, a heavily-promoted, expensive, newly developed hypertension treatment, rose by 13 percent. Why are these more expensive, possibly inferior drugs being prescribed instead of clinically recommended, evidence-based medications?
One reason is that during this time, the pharmaceutical industry spent more than $14 billion marketing their products in the form of samples, direct mailing and pharmaceutical representative consultations.– The Pharmaceutical Industry’s Role in U.S. Medical Education
Medical Professionals Responsible for Drug Abuse
The U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ) has charged 60 doctors, nurses, and pharmacists with having illegally handed out millions of prescriptions for opioids in a pattern of malpractice that fed the flames of the ongoing opioid addiction crisis.– April 22, 2019
Tuskegee Experiment: Doctors Conducted Inhumane Research
Doctors for the U.S. government recruited unwitting subjects through lies and bribery and then conducted inhumane research on them. The doctors withheld treatment, watching the victims suffer the effects of untreated syphilis, including blindness, insanity and death.
- In 1932, doctors from the U.S. Public Health Service (PHS) told 399 men with latent syphilis they were being treated for general ailments when in fact they were being unwittingly used in an inhumane research study.
- The men were only given placebos despite the fact that penicillin was the recommended treatment for syphilis.
- The participants were primarily sharecroppers, and many had never before visited a doctor; they had been recruited with fliers promising “colored people” special treatment for “bad blood” (a catchall term for a variety of ailments).
177 Horrific Experimental Treatments in the Name of “Medical Research”
This report of 177 experimental treatments details unethical treatment of humans in the name of “medical research.” It begins in 1845 with Surgical Experiments on Slaves. Some of the early 1900s horrors include U.S. Army Infects Philippine Prisoners with Bubonic Plague, Rockefeller Study Infects Patients with Syphilis, and Orphans Submitted to Psychological Abuse. By the 1940s, U.S. Exposes Thousands of Soldiers to Mustard Gas; University of Chicago Study Infects Psychiatric Patients with Malaria; Soldiers, Sex Workers, Mental Patients, and Prisoners Infected with Venereal Diseases; and U.S. Navy Uses Chemicals as Truth Serums. The 1950s included CIA Doses Thousands of Soldiers in Attempt to Hypnotize and Control; Dow Chemical, Johnson & Johnson, and U.S. Army Exposes Prisoners to Herbicides; Sloan-Kettering Study Infects Patients and Prisoners with Cancer Cells; CIA Tortures Subjects in Interrogation Experiment; U.S. Army Exposes Soldiers to Biological and Chemical Weapons; and Mentally Disabled Children Injected with Hepatitis. In the 1960s, Childhood Acne Study Continues Despite Severe Liver Damage; U.S. Army Funds Hallucinogen Study on Prisoners and U.S. Army Releases Biological Weapon In NYC Subways. Soon thereafter, these institutions got much better at hiding their “work” and the evidence gets harder to obtain and is more often in the form of whistleblower reports than institutional documentation. In 2004, AstraZeneca Study Forces Patient to Participate, Resulting in Death and in 2020, the U.S. Government Approves and Compels Experimental COVID-19 Drug Despite Safety and Efficacy Concerns.
See also: Government Programs Including Criminal & Unethical Treatment of Civilians
Ignoring & Suppressing Safe Options
Prescription Drugs Kill But Safe Alternatives Are Suppressed
Prescription drugs kill nearly fifteen times as many Americans per year than the casualty toll of domestic terrorist attacks from over thirteen years combined, but still natural alternatives are suppressed and maligned despite a growing body of evidence supporting their far greater safety and efficacy– March 22, 2021
Medicine is Powerful Business, You Can’t Say Cherries Cure Gout Even if It’s True
We have entered an era where medicine no longer bears any resemblance to the art and science of healing. The doctor no longer facilitates the body’s innate self-healing capabilities with time, care, good nutrition and special help from our plant allies. To the contrary, medicine has transmogrified into a business enterprise founded on the inherently nihilistic principles of pure, unbridled capitalism, with an estimated 786,000 Americans dying annually from iatrogenic or medically-caused deaths…
The herbs and foods themselves have now been both vilified as dangerous and lampooned as completely ineffectual, generating the ridiculous contradiction that … they are both impotent and unsafe.
Given these circumstances confidence in the safety and efficacy of natural substances in the prevention and treatment of disease has not only waned, but the positive association between food and healing has been outright denied by medical authorities. It is illegal for non-doctors to make health claims for natural substances even if thousands of years of use in folk medicine and a vast emerging body of scientific research now confirms their benefits. You can’t say cherries cure gout even if its true. (truth is no longer the criteria that decides what you can or cannot say).– July 16, 2022
Why Isn’t Acupuncture Commonly Recommended by Medical Doctors?
Acupuncture has been widely studied for its potential against chronic pain. In one of the largest studies to date on the relationship, a meta-analysis involving almost 18,000 patients found that acupuncture can effectively treat chronic pain, serving as “more than a placebo.” However, the scientific literature shows that stimulating certain points on the body… may go well beyond alleviating pain. Here are seven reasons to try acupuncture for better health today.– Seven Top Reasons to Try Acupuncture
Suppression & Ridicule of Healing Resources: The Rife Machine
The history of medicine is replete with stories of genius betrayed by backward thought and jealously, but most pathetically, by greed and money… Orthodox big-money medicine resents and seeks to neutralize and/or destroy those who challenge its beliefs. Often, the visionary who challenges it pays a heavy price for his ‘heresy.’ … [Rife] developed a universal cure which could make most drugs obsolete…
In one of the blackest episodes in recorded history, this remarkable electronic therapy was sabotaged and buried by a ruthless group of men. It has re-emerged in the underground medical/alternative health world only since the mid-1980’s. This is the story of Royal Raymond Rife and his fabulous discoveries and electronic instruments. If you have never heard of Rife before, prepare to be angered and incredulous at what this great man achieved for all of us only to have it practically driven from the face of the planet… Of course, some may regard this as just an amusing piece of fiction. However, for those who are willing to do some investigating on their own, there will be mentioned several highly-respected doctors and medical authorities who worked with Rife, as well as some of the remarkable technical aspects of his creation. So let’s now turn to the story of the most amazing medical pioneer of the 20th century.– Royal Raymond Rife
Medical Doctors Not Trained nor Incentivized to Promote the Conditions for Health & Wellness
This simple shamanic principle has shaped my work and my personal life like no other for the past 30 years:
If you create the conditions for health then disease simply goes away by itself.
Ancient Energy Medicine is based on the idea that we have to be in right relationship with nature. Your health is the product of your lifestyle, of your connection to nature, how you pray, how you forgive, and the beliefs that you hold. Society has given us a set of beliefs that tell us exactly how we’re going to die, not how to live… So why not cultivate a healthier, more joyous way of being to avoid the disease care system of the West and create exceptional health – physically, emotionally and energetically? You have all the resources you need to have your health span equal your lifespan.– Alberto Villoldo PhD, Medical Anthropologist
What You Can Do
The only time you have control over is Now. A person can only feel or act or pay attention in the Now.
And with each Now moment, it’s possible to pause and take a conscious breath, observing what’s happening with a sense of curiosity. One moment at a time, you can peacefully choose to be in the power of you heart, to be free of subconscious programming, and to make your own choices.
- Begin quietly, with an inner focus. — What You Can Do and Where to Start: Proactive Empowerment & Human Resilience
- Get perspective. — The World as it Really Is. Making Sense of What Doesn’t Make Sense. The Great Awakening.
- Realize your power and take it back, step-by-step. — Become Aware of Where You’ve Given Your Power Away to Authorities & Systems That Shouldn’t Have It. Decide to Reclaim It.
- Go local. — The Failure of Systems. The Power of People. The Case for Going Local.
The End of a Cycle, and the Beginning of a New One — The One We Choose to Create
Prophecies from the Mayan Calendar, Nostradamus and the Bible indicate that we are now living in ‘the end times’. Not necessarily the end of time, but certainly the end of time as we know it, the end of a cycle. Many of the ancient seers were able to see so far into the future and then no more. We are coming to a blank page, the beginning of a new chapter which we are yet to write. What this new chapter looks like is up to us.”– A New Chapter by Dana Mrkich