- You are within a multi-part section. To view the overall structure, see Extraterrestrial / Alien Beings & Breakaway Civilizations: Intro & Overview. (Go to “Outline of Contents” and select where you want to go.)
- Part 5: A Galactic Viewpoint, is further broken down so that you can narrow in on what’s most relevant for you. Use the outline below to guide or support your research. Select the heading to jump to that section.
Outline of Contents
- Definitions of general terms related to scientific observations about the Universe including galaxies and constellations
- An overview of the Milky Way galaxy
- A brief description of the constellations that are often referenced in galactic history narratives
- Other Topics: About the Sun and Foundational Terminology and About Solar Activity
B: Why it Matters & Types of Sources
- How does ancient history make a difference today?
- Types of informational sources
- Source lists by category
- Timeline of key events
- Executive Summary