- You are within a multi-part section. We make it easier to find what you need by showing you how the content is structured.
- To view an outline of this section as a whole, see Extraterrestrial / Alien Beings & Breakaway Civilizations: Intro & Overview. Use the links to navigate quickly and efficiently.
- See also: Related Content at the bottom of the page.
Here you’ll find coverage of credible people who have reported visitations with extraterrestrial beings.
To see an at-a-glance list of testimony from more than 80 former military and intelligence agents, government and industry professionals, astronauts and pilots, see Testimony from Professionals.
There are hundreds of potential cases of people having contact with other types of beings. Here you’ll find a few significant cases, organized in a way that offers both a quick study and also easy access to quality material for more in-depth research.
Video Overview of Historically Important Cases
In the 2015 video below, investigative reporter Paola Leopizzi Harris highlights a number of key visitation cases from the U.S., Italy and Latin America from the 1950s through present day. (Although the video is two hours, it’s presented in a way that you can view portions of it as you have time.) The presentation includes reams of historical documentation and photos, fascinating case highlights, personal accounts of interviews with contactees, and recommendations for books and researchers that will support further study
Benevolent, Consciousness-Raising Contact
- Many cases highlighted here are by contactees who share consciousness-raising messages for all of humanity. However, some people report negative or mysterious interactions.
- Testimony gathered since the early 1950s from contactees, whistleblowers, abductees, and exopolitics researchers indicates extraterrestrial motivations that span from benevolent to manipulative.
- See also: Consciousness-Raising Messages from Extraterrestrial / Alien Beings
There are dozens of different extraterrestrial races with a variety of motivations that are interacting with global humanity. These extraterrestrial motivations span the spectrum from “benevolent” activities aimed at uplifting humanity towards a fuller expression of its collective potential, to manipulative activities designed to undermine human sovereignty.Michael Salla, Ph.D
Overview of Key Cases
- George Adamski’s documented, witnessed encounters with human extraterrestrials in the 1950s brought him worldwide recognition.
- Adamski’s experiences and reports are noteworthy for being supported by both physical and testimonial evidence.
- The evidence was obtained at a time before people developed their own photos or had personal computers for creating fraudulent effects, and before the “hoax era” in general.
- It also came at a time just before the U.S. government suppression and disinformation efforts came into full force. As a result, Adamski’s experience and messages were publicized and discussed openly.
- Learn more: Key Cases: George Adamski
- In 1956, Howard Menger reported having had intermittent extraterrestrial contact throughout his life, with a 10-year span between his first and second contacts and increasingly frequent contacts leading up to his public disclosure.
- During the time before his disclosure, Menger described the visitors making significant efforts to supply him with evidence (such as photographic opportunities and dried food samples) and helping in other ways to prepare him for sharing information with others.
- Menger reported that the purpose of the extraterrestrial visitors was, “To try and awaken within us a yearning for higher understanding so we can help ourselves in preventing any further destruction of our planet, which could conceivably have a bad effect in our solar system.”
- Like George Adamski who passed on the warning of self-destruction inherent in nuclear weaponry, Menger, too, warned of the imminent danger of nuclear devastation and destruction of the entire planet. But Menger also passed along additional specific information related to improving individual physical health and the opportunities available from consciousness development.
- The visitors impressed upon Menger the immense power available from developing innate capabilities in contrast to the path of increasing mechanization that earth humans had been taking.
- Learn more: Key Cases: Howard Menger
Over time, you’ll see summary reports for the following contactees, as like the ones above. Meanwhile, here are quick links to learn more:
- Amicizia: The W56 Friendship Alien Case — overview — We Are Here! Visitors Without a Passport: Essays on Earth’s Alien Presence (2017 book)
- Angelucci, Orfeo — excerpt from The Secret of the Saucers (1955 book) — The Nature of Infinite Entities (1952 book)
- Barton, Michael X. (with Valiant Thor) — Fantastic Beings and Where to Find Them: How to Contact Space Aliens, Intelligences, and People (2016 book)
- Diaz, Carlos — article — Ships of Light: The Carlos Diaz UFO Experience (video)
- Fry, Daniel W., Ph.D. — multiple videos — The White Sands Incident (1992 book) — To Men of Earth: Valiant Thor’s Message of Hope to Mankind (1954 book) — online summary of material
- Gilliland, James — Contact Has Begun 2 (2018 documentary)
- Gonzales, Ricardo — written testimony of contact event — Contact from Planet Apu (2016 book) — The Ark: An Extraterrestrial Warning from Alpha Centauri (2018 book)
- Short, Robert — 11 min video — Out of the Stars: A Message from Extraterrestrial Intelligence (2003 book)
- Slattery, Peter Maxwell — evidence — The Book of Shi-Ji (2019 book)
- Stranges, Dr. Frank (with Valiant Thor) — Stranger at the Pentagon (1991 book)
- Thor, Valiant — Science of Ascension: Experiencing the Absolute – The Reality of the Sphere-Beings (1929 book)
- Van Tassel, George — 25 min video
- Villa, Paul — article
- Wells, Sixto Paz — interview transcript
- Williamson, George Hunt — lecture transcript — The Saucers Speak: Calling All Occupants of Interplanetary Craft (2012 book) — The Incredible Life of George Hunt Williamson (2016 book)